Friday 1 February 2013

Mass Effect Infinity Yu Jing

Following on from my Orange Combined Army, I've been given some Yu Jing to paint. The client asked for a "a dark glossy red and blue colour scheme", similar to this chappy from Mass Effect 2.

infinity by Golem Painting Studio 
It looked a lot like Optimus Prime when I came to blocking out the base coats.

infinity by Golem Painting Studio 
But when it was shaded down really came together for test piece. 

infinity by Golem Painting Studio 

Here's the SÙ-JIÀN Immediate Action Unit, skimpering through the bushy undergrowth. I really like the bots in this scheme.

 infinity by Golem Painting Studio 

Slightly fiddly model, considering it's metal, and reared up on one toe. No room for pinning legs. Luckily I have a secret glue formula that means this is rock solid.

infinity by Golem Painting Studio 
Here's the whole lot. I like their glowy eyes.

infinity by Golem Painting Studio 
And the whole force, defending some shelled out buildings. Pow pow.

infinity by Golem Painting Studio 

Chris "Curis" Webb

2 comments: