Friday 23 November 2012

Orcs, orcs, orcs, orcs! Part 2

This is the second part in my series on an Orc army that I recently painted. Last time I focused on the centre point regiment in the army, the Orc Boyz. This time around we'll take a look at everyone's favourite sneaky little fellows, the Goblins!

First off the Night Goblin Big Boss and two units of Night Goblins.




 A regiment of Goblin Wolf Riders 

These guys were great fun to paint! There's something about greenskins which sparks my imagination. I find myself creating little narratives for them, in my head, whilst painting them. I find that when painting armies, keeping that flame of inspiration alight is key. Being faced with a massive load of models can be quite daunting, so I think it's important to find ways of getting through them and enjoying doing it (it is our hobby (for me it's more a jobby) after all).
Thanks for looking guys,
Check back for more Orcs and Goblins fun!

Want to hone your army painting skills? Then we've got the event for you! On the 26th-27th January we're hosting an Army Painting Masterclass. Keep checking our Facebook page for updates on this!

Thomas Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment